Women of Wheels at Glentress
If you’re a woman and enjoy mountain biking then this weekend is for you. The two-day course on Sat & Sun August 7 and 8, 2010 is designed for women who want to challenge themselves to reach their full mountain biking potential, meet like-minded individuals and build on their skills and confidence. The organisers are not being sexist in excluding the blokes, it’s simply that they want to encourage the girls to get together and enjoy each other’s company while having a cracking good time on their mountain bikes.
Glentress is the premier mountain biking centre in Scotland and is located just a couple of miles from Peebles in the Scottish Borders. If you’re not been then you’ll have no idea what you’ve been missing. And if you have been before then you’ll not want to miss a chance to return. It’s awesome!
Who is this weekend for?: Any woman from anywhere with any skills- don’t feel intimidated. Just come and see for yourself.
1. Two day package at £60 includes:
- Two days of coaching and guiding: skills and style, tricks and tips, fitness and finesse
- Pass for Sat afternoon workshops at Kailzie bunk-house: sports nutrition, bike maintenance, yoga, photography
- BBQ dinner @ Kailzie bunk-house on Saturday evening
- WOW goodie bag and one ticket for fundraising raffle
2. Full package at £90 includes:
Same as above with bed and breakfast at Kailzie bunkhouse, very close to Glentress (linen and towels included).
To find out more: For more info and to register go to WOW Glentress by July 23.