Sun, smiles and recovered legs. A sunny day indeed!
Happy days! Here’s why:
* A new carbon fibre bike that is so super amazing that every time I catch a glimpse of it (while I’m riding and not) I smile with glee.
* Legs that have finally recovered from a brilliant Mighty Deerstalker run at the weekend – and feel as fit as before!
* A pup that is learning to walk to heel and returns to my call when she’s allowed off the lead
* A daughter who woke up with a smile on her face this morning – for the first time in ages (no idea why because she usually hates mornings!)
* A partner who doesn’t want to leave me in the morning to go to work (maybe it’s the job, not me?!), happily trains with me, waits for me mid-race to help me through a tricky river crossing and who is always happy to see me.
* A job that allows me the flexibility to go for a cycle mid-morning when the sun is shining.
Of course, all this could change tomorrow but I intend to enjoy today while it lasts! Tell me what is making you happy today (keep it clean!).