New Ski Explorer App: Plan your ski day before you hit the slopes
Crystal Ski Holidays has released the new version (4.0) of the Ski Explorer App, which features more than 125 ski resorts around the world and allows skiers to plan their skiing holiday before they get to the slopes.
Ski Explorer App: What’s new?
- Real-time lift and slope information so you can plan your ski day before getting out of bed.
- Route planner to get from A to B. This is handy if you’ve planned to meet your friends for lunch or want to find the fastest way back to your hotel at the end of the ski day.
- Mountain and resort points of interest.
- Ski track mapping. This allows you to relive who skied fastest, highest or furthest with your track for the day all mapped out on the piste map.
The app also features:
- Recommended routes.
- Snow reports.
- Booking details for your holiday.
- Essential on-the-slope features
- Know-how from an expert team on the ground
- Resort guides.
- Mountain piste maps.
Ski Explorer App 3.0 was released in December 2015 and proved popular with skiers. Almost 100,000 people downloaded the app last year.
Crystal Managing Director Chris Logan said: “App users can plan their ski days in advance, even before their travel.
“They can receive notifications from the resort team, access snow and weather forecasts, and once they’re on the mountain, they can get live lift info, ski tracking that maps out their travels, friend-finder technology so they can meet up with their pals on the slopes, and our handy route planner to get them from A to B.”
See more info at Crystal Ski Explorer App.