Vote for your favourite new outdoor product
The UK Outdoor Industry Awards 2018 have been launched on-line and consumers can now vote for their favourite new outdoor product. You can chooose to vote on-line at The OIA 2018 Awards or in person at the Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show from February 20th to 25th, where the finalist products will be on display at the NEC, Birmingham.
This is the final stage of the awards process, following more than 100 entries across 10 categories. All products entered were on display and shortlisted by a panel of expert judges (including specialist outdoor retailers and journalists) in July 2017 at the Outdoor Trade Show (OTS), the UK’s largest outdoor trade exhibition.
- Katadyn – BeFree
- MSR – TrailBase Water Filter Kit
- Petzl – Bindi
- Forestry Commission – Gruffalo Spotter
- Sat Map – Active 20
- ViewRanger for Android Wear
- Berghaus – FastHike 45
- Terra Nova – Laser Velo 30
- Osprey – Levity 60
- Craghoppers – Daintree Long Sleeved Shirt
- Lifeventure – OS Map Towel
- Vango – Serenity
- BCB Adventure – FireDragon Folding Cooker
- JetBoil – Flash
- MSR – Windburner Group Stove System
- Snugpak – Basecamp Air Mat
- Garmont – Sticky Stone GTX
- Hanwag – Tatra Light GTX
- Tecnica – Forge
- Edelrid – 3D Lap Coiling
- La Sportivia – Otaki
- Petzl – Ouistiti
- Mountain Hardwear – Ghost Whisperer
- Rab – Mythic
- Therm-a-Rest – Parsec
- Berghaus – GR20 Storm Jacket
- Jack Wolfskin – Sierra Trail Jacket
- Rab – Alpha Flash Jacket
- Backpacker – Flying Tent
- Terra Nova – Laser Pulse Ultra 1
- Vango – Santo
All votes received will be entered into a prize draw for 10 winners to win an OS Maps 12-month subscription. The OS Maps app by Ordnance Survey was the 2017 winner of the Digital Product category.
Online voting will remain open until the February 28 and the winners of each category will be officially announced at the Outdoor Industries Association’s (OIA) annual trade conference on March 14, 2018, in Cheshire.
For further information see the awards website.