Tickets selling fast for Salomon Trail Running Festival in Edinburgh
Tickets are selling out quickly for the Salomon Trail Running Festival in Edinburgh on Saturday June 2, 2018. The event takes place in the Pentland Hills from 8am to 10pm. Organisers of the
Organisers of the Salomon Trail Running Festival are advising people to buy their tickets and places on workshops as soon as possible.
The festival offers a range of activities including trail running workshops and talks, timed races, yoga sessions, products to try, specialist advice and a relaxed evening with live music and a bar.
Everyone is welcome from road runners who are curious about the benefits of trail running, trail runners who want to improve their skills or seasoned trail converts who are thinking about ultra-trail events. There will be plenty for families to do, too.
The festival includes:
- Trail running workshops: Designed for all abilities, learn trail running techniques on differing terrain
- Talks on trail running techniques, including where to run, communities, kit, nutrition and fitness
- Guided trail runs with a Salomon athlete (a choice of 10k, 20k or ultra distance)
- Timed races: 10k or 20k
- Kiddie Km: A fun, timed race for children under 14
- Yoga sessions
- Demo pool of trail running kit: An opportunity to try out Salomon shoes, hydration packs and Suunto watches
- Food and drink served throughout the day
- Band and bar in the evening.
Tail running fest in photos
For further information and ticket options visit: Salomon Trail Running Festival.