Wanted: Sealskinz ambassadors
British Endurance Accessories manufacturer, Sealskinz (you know, the makers of waterproof socks and gloves etc) are keen to find new ambassadors to represent the brand.
Sealskinz would welcome applications from any individuals or groups who have got extraordinary expeditions or big adventures planned in the coming year.
The ideal candidates will be doing something remarkable – a little bit different from the norm – and will already be active on social media.
Dave Richards, marketing manager at Sealskinz, says: “Our brand and product development is built around the idea of defying the outdoors.
“We are inspired by people who take their passion and their bodies to the extreme and relish the opportunity to equip them with products that enable them to capture their dreams.”
Chosen ambassadors will receive:
- A year’s supply of kit
- PR support to raise their profile
- An ambassador profile on www.sealskinz.com and on the blog
- Social media support.
In return, ambassadors are expected to provide:
- A timeline/year plan of their activities
- An introductory blog profile
- Regular blog updates and hi-res photography
- Website reviews and feedback on the products they test.
If you think you have what it takes email [email protected] with details of your adventure.