- Scotsman: Let’s talk about wealth planning
- Scotsman: Healthcare innovation could cut NHS bill by £1.5bn
- Scotsman: Understanding the needs of menopausal women is vital for employers
- Scotsman: Edinburgh and Glasgow economy: is your firm losing sight of the one key rule?
- Scotsman: How University of Strathclyde Business School is helping companies to scale up
- Scotsman: Shepherd and Wedderburn on Scotland’s drive towards clean energy
- Scotsman: How the House of Bruar became a retail powerhouse
- Scotsman: How a collaborative approach to divorce in Scotland is helping to minimise conflict
- Scotsman: Future looks exciting at UK’s biggest school for entrepreneurs
This is a pay what you feel it’s worth website. Thank you.
I specialise in writing about the great outdoors and adventure. I am a widely published journalist and also a multi award-winning blogger.
I hope you enjoy my collection of news, ideas and inspiring stories on this website. You might also like to find out how I can work with you.
A few of my top activities
About Fiona Outdoors
I work, write and play about Scotland's great outdoors.
Fiona Outdoors receives free products for reviews from brands and companies, but I only accept products on condition of independence. The companies and brands receive no guarantee of endorsement.
Some blogs on this site will be also be sponsored and include affiliated links. I mark these as such. This means that I may have received payment for the posts. They are advertorial, although I still monitor the content to ensure it is of a good standard.
Other blogs many also include a link to this disclosure page because they are commissioned posts. Any views expressed do not necessarily reflect the views on this website.
I require to monetise my website on occasions and so I choose, with care, some paid-for posts.