Find out more about peri-menopause and menopause from sporty women. I have been invited to lead a Scottish Cycling talk on-line about “cycling through the menopause”. It will include information, support and advice for all women, especially those that enjoy sport. The information will be just as useful if you run, walk, swim or do any kind of sport.
I would encourage women of all ages to join the on-line talk and men, too. The more you know, the more you can equip yourself both physically and mentally.
And the more you know, the more you can share and empathise with others.
The Cycling through the Menopause talk takes place on International Women’s Day. which is Monday March 8, 7pm to 8pm.
The panel includes:
– Joyce McKellar, Scottish Cycling board member
– Vicky Begg, triathlete and triathlete coach
– Stephanie Kershaw-Marsh, from Menopause Support
– Fiona Walker, cyclist and coach
– Kris Kumari, cyclist and nutritionist
The session will be on Zoom and you’ll have the opportunity to submit questions to the panel as the discussion unfolds.